[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
Innovatek OS GmbH - FORUM • Thema anzeigen - Help in English, please !
Herzlich Willkommen im innovatek- Herstellerforum
Portal    Kontakt    Service    Forum    Webshop    AGB    Impressum

* FAQ    * Suche

* Anmelden 

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 24. Sep 2024, 15:21
Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]
Aktive Themen
Unbeantwortete Themen

Neues Thema Antworten  [ 6 Beiträge ]  | Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Help in English, please !
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Mär 2004, 10:53 
Forenmitglied

Hello, dear innovatek people,

I am a French guy who is more and more interested in watercooling solutions, and innovatek is one of the most famous brands here in France, as far as tests show that your have very good products.

Well, I wanted to have a CPU+VGA(FX) solution for my PC, but I want it to fit in my ANtec 1080 AMG, and I don't want to drill a 12cm hole in it, so I start looking at kits like the Swiftec with Black Ice Micro, as far as it was the only manufacturer that proposed a kit with 80mm fans.

Then, I bought a Geforce FX 5700, and I got interested in your solution for geforce FX (which covers ram modules), and I saw on your site that you were selling black ice micro as well.

So, I have many requests, as fas as the only two german sentences I know are "ich mag kein suppe" and "ich liebe dich" :

- could your tell me what to choose on your site to have a kit with XX-Flow, 12V eihem, Geforce FX cooler, one or two Black ice micro (with the ability to be put in parallel), and all I need to fix this "kit" in my machine (I hace an AMD Athlon XP, but I'd rather have a universal solution, as far as I could go to Pentium or Athlon 64 one day), including silent block for the pump, tubes, fixations for the tubes, anti-fungus and whatever seems appropriate...

- I know that you have the project to tranlate your site in English for years, but as far as watercooling is becoming a solution for more and more PC users (lots of magazines are talking about it), as far as you are a top brand in this matter, and as far as we europeans share the same currency, don't you think it's time for you to do it ? I'm sure your direct sells would increase at a high rate if you do so, but that's only my opinion ;)

- could you recommand me a way to plug the components i just talked about in mu enclosue, the Antec 1080 AMG, like :
* pump to AGB-O-Matic to Y
* one branch of the Y to XX Flow to BI Micro to Y
* the other branch to Cool-Matic FX (eventually to Chipset) to 2nd BI Micro to Y
* Y to pump

And eventually tell me what you think about the place for one or two BI Micro in the enclosure (one bottom front and one top back, or two top back, or two BI Micro is stupid, you don't need more than one etc.)

As far as silence and "easy" installation are my two principal concerns, do you see what I mean ?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,

Gilles, a french guy very sorry to have missed so much german lessons at school.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Mär 2004, 20:19 
innovatek-Moderator

Hi JohnMcChavs,

welcome to our forum.

Do you have a picture or a link from/ to the case?

cu
Herb

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Mär 2004, 00:42 
Forenmitglied

Hello !
At first I've to say that I find it very interesting to get to know innovatek is very famous in France, too :)
I think we all accept your apology for your missed German lessons and try to help you in English as well as we can.

I got some pictures of the named case. I hope it's the right one.
http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/antecp ... /empty.jpg
http://www.teccentral.de/reviews/case/a ... ild010.jpg
http://www.teccentral.de/reviews/case/a ... ild009.jpg
As it can be easily seen, it is very equal to the Chieftec 601. So you could take a look into the case gallery to get some suggestions for your fixation.

The greatest problem will be the heat exchanger. I don't know how effective the BI Micro really is. Have you already thought about an passive solution, like a Konvetk-O-Matic ? This may be a better alternative, cause you don't have much space in your case to get an effective cooling, I think.

Most CPU-coolers are universal designed. In most cases you will only need another

For mounting all components it might be helpfull to take a first look into the case gallery, as I said. Look for Chieftec 601 cases.
To silence the pump you can take an or simply some cellular material.

innovatek doesn't recommend an Y-adapter. Better you build a serial assembly, because water likes to take the easiest way through the circuit, just like any other current does.

These are my first proposals for your planed water-cooling solution.
Bye,
Trinitaucher

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 16. Mär 2004, 12:11 
Forenmitglied

Hab ich da was verpasst ??? :shock:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 16. Mär 2004, 13:20 
Forenmitglied

Hi,

I Think the best way of cooling will be this kind:
Bild

Maybe you have to make some holes for the screws ....

So you can use a normal set and add the Geforce cooler.

(J'ai cinq ans du francais en école, mais plus parlé :( Je peux aussi "je n'aime pas du supé" ou "je t'aime" et "je ne parle pas fraincais" *rire* Je pense, j'ai perdu trop du vocabulare les 4 ans "de ne parler le francais" .... merde)

French - the language of love! A need for a little Hannibal 8)

Hanni

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 16. Mär 2004, 14:04 
Forenmitglied

Hab ich da was verpasst ??? :shock:

Neues Thema Antworten  [ 6 Beiträge ]