[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
Innovatek OS GmbH - FORUM • Thema anzeigen - HPPS+ and G1/4" threaded connectors?
Herzlich Willkommen im innovatek- Herstellerforum
Portal    Kontakt    Service    Forum    Webshop    AGB    Impressum

* FAQ    * Suche

* Anmelden 

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 18. Mai 2024, 19:10
Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]
Aktive Themen
Unbeantwortete Themen

Neues Thema Antworten  [ 16 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste | Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: HPPS+ and G1/4" threaded connectors?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 10:27 
Forenmitglied

Hello new to the forum, and basically i had to register in order to ask the following thing.

I wanted to buy the innovatek HPPS Plus pump for my watercooling setup, and i need to know what kind of adapters do i need in order to use the regular G1/4" threaded connectors/fittings on the inlet/outlet. I wanted to use Bitspower 1 / 4 inch to 13mm ID fitting together with the HPPS+ pump and 11mm ID hoses for a tighter fit and i saw that HPPS+ pump has smaller connectors of 8mm.

Also if anyone can tell me what are the exact connection sizes on the HPPS+ that would also be very helpfull.

Any help is appreciated, and sorry for posting in english i hope you dont mind... my german is a bit on the weak side :)

Thanks upfront!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: HPPS+ and G1/4" threaded connectors?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 15:05 
innovatek-Moderator

Hello,
welcome to the board :D

The HPPS / HPPS plus has the following connectors:

INLET (front side): G3/8"
OUTLET (top): G1/8"

IMPORTANT: DO only use fittings with radial sealing !

For example:
For Outlet:

For Inlet:

I hope we could help !

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 15:20 
Forenmitglied

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 15:47 
innovatek-Moderator

YOu need to use radial sealings because the threat is designed to do so. The plastic material works better without force on it. The radial sealing ensures 100% secure sealing without the need to thighten the fitting too strong. The sealing works even of the fitting is not screwed in completely.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 16:02 
Forenmitglied

Any example, maybe a photo of the radial sealing fiitings? Im quite new to watercooling, trying to rig up my 1st custom loop...

Thanks again for all your help!!!

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 16:17 
innovatek-Moderator

No problem:

RADIAL:
For example:
For Outlet:

For Inlet:

AXIAL:

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 16:53 
Forenmitglied

Thank you, thats just what the guys at caseking.de suggested i use... Just wanted to double check because its a pain in the ass if i order it all the way from germany and only to find out that its no good after it arrives!

So basically its not hurting the pump if i use the mentioned 1/4" adapters with, lets say, 1/2" ID tubes?

Is there something that could be considered too much for the pump? Like too wide of a hose or too narrow?
And also when you said use radial did oyu mean use them in the whole loop or just at teh pumps inlet/outlet?

I know im a pain in the butt :D

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 17:10 
innovatek-Moderator

You can use the adaptors with anything wich fits into. As long as your fitting has G1/4" it will work.

Radial fittings are only necessary with the pump.

The pumps works best with hoses with 8mm inner and 10mm outer diameter. In contrast to the common opinion the flow rate only has a minor effect on the cooling performance (as long as you have a good cooler)

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Sep 2010, 17:16 
Forenmitglied

I see, ill just go on a limb here and ask this. Does this look ok?

- innovatek HPPS Plus
- HWLabs BlackIce GTS 360
- OCZ Hydroflow CPU block
- 3m of 16mm/11mm tubing
- 6x 13mm barbs (16mm11mm comp.fittings) - not decided yet
- 1L Feser ultra pure water + corrosion blocker
- 2x Silverstone FM-121B fans
- (add an EK-FC5850 later on)
- inlet/outlet pump adapters

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Sep 2010, 09:41 
innovatek-Moderator

Please understand that we cannot comment on other products.

But the pump is definitely a prefect choice :D

Furthermore we DEFINITELY recommend to use innovatek Protect
and NO OTHER products. In most cases a not suitable cooling fluid will cause problems. With Protect we guarantee and you can be sure that it will work for years.

I hope we could help.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Sep 2010, 10:26 
Forenmitglied

So i can mix Protect IP with ultra pure distilled water then, and that should preserve the pump in the best way?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Sep 2010, 10:46 
innovatek-Moderator

You can use normal distilled water or you can use the "ready to use" application mixture (Anwendungsmischung). It´s for the pump as well but more for the metalic parts in the system.

The MTBF of the pump is ~17 years ! 8)

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Sep 2010, 22:24 
Forenmitglied

Hey me again :)

I was just looking at a local retailer store and saw that both HPPS+ 12V and PCPS 12V pumps are the same price. What would be the difference between them?

And also to get back to the adapter story for a moment...
Would these do the trick instead of the adapters u mentioned earlier:

For Outlet: http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/Wat ... 13801.html

For Inlet: http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/Wat ... 13799.html

They are black adapters,and are a bit shorter that the ones u recommended, would they work too since theyre 1/8"-1/4" and 3/8"-1/4" respectively?

BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Sep 2010, 09:00 
innovatek-Moderator

Hello,

the HPPS is stronger and has no integratet tank.
The PCPS has a little less performance but an integrated reservoir. The basic technology is the same.

The linked fittings will not work on the HPPS because the do not have radial sealings.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Sep 2010, 13:13 
Forenmitglied

Ok, i think i see now whats the difference between regular and radial fittings...
Looking back at the first few posts i noticed that u linked two of the same adapters for both outlet and inlet and yet you said the pump has 3/8" connector for inlet and 1/8" for outlet.
If i got it right, HPPS is the same pump as 1046 only converted to work with 12V power supply?

The trouble is that i can only order from caseking and i have to find an apropriate adapters there:
Looking at what you said before and recently, these should be it:

Outlet: http://www.caseking.de/Auslass-Adapter- ... :1245.html

Inlet: http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/Wat ... :3865.html im actually not sure about that one since it says its outlet, but i guess thats not that important as long as the threading and sealing is ok...

If the se prove to be it, i can finally order the pump and get on with setting up my loop.

Neues Thema Antworten  [ 16 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste